Wednesday 15 February 2012

2. It's fun zone in happyland!!



I've visited Universal Studio, Singapore recently. And this was my second time visiting the place. When the first time I went there my eyes were amazed with the colours, fun and joy there! An this become the one of the reason why I re-visit this place for the second time besides the launched of transformer zone (is it we call it zone?haha) on January 2012. And what can I tell you , it's worth it to spend your 36SGD (I not really remember the price, sorry), and well for me have make it  to double!

"Are you will come again in 5 years time?". The USS team ask me during the survey while waiting for my friend buying  gifts for our friends.

My answer:

"I think I will come again in less than 5 years!". She laughed.

It's worth it guys!

So now let the pictures prove it to you.

Most of the picture taken by using AV mode from Canon 1100D. All I can say is AV mode is one of my favourite. :)

Please forgive me for not even know the exist of this Hollywood's star name. Do you know who is Sid Caesar?I just know who is Julius Caesar? Heh!

The fake scared girl :D
Are you dare to drink this potion?I kinda like it!!
Park yourself with your own risk :)
Old school parking metre in New York
Donkey and his friends
Oh..I always feel pity when look into his eyes either in movie or the toys!


 xoxo

My Momentlicious

No comments:

Post a Comment