Wednesday 15 February 2012

1.My Introlicious

Hello,

The reason why I create this blog is to share my interest in taking picture with all of you out there. There world out there is huge and and I want to capture all the momentlicious as much as I can. So, I took this opportunity  try to capture the momentlicious from my point of view and try to share with you out there!

Hope u'll like and enjoy it! Let the pictures talk!

The Bougainvillea lives happily ever after at the far-far away land castle
Moment taken:Universal Studio, Singapore
Mode : AV, Canon 1100 D
xoxo

My Momentlicious

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum! :)

    been here n will always do. hehe.
    insyaallah.

    #keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waalaikumussalam,

      thanx for being here with me. let our pictures get connected! :)

      Delete