Wednesday 15 February 2012

4. The mystery of spices

Believe me this is the only one picture that I managed to capture. Why? Because I feel so shy and awkward to catch this moment in the middle of strange busy people having their buffet dinner. Can you imagine the girl with her camera, busy capturing around and blocking you to take a food? Well this is the result (only one result  , sad) for you to feel my momentlicious.

A big thanks to Concorde Inn, KLIA team for allowing me taking some picture and disturbing your guest having their dinner. This was a decoration for Thaipusam celebration recently. I will share with you other picture (of course the food) but before that I want to share this picture first because the colours of the spices makes interested to capture the moment no matter what.In Malay "hati seperti ditarik- tarik". :)

The mystery of spices
Location : Concorde Inn, KLIA
Mode : AV, Canon 1100D
xoxo

My Momentlicious

No comments:

Post a Comment